Wool & Bamboo
Wool & Silk
Rugs for the living room or bedroom are thick woven floor coverings that do not often cover the entire floor. It first appeared in English in the mid-1500s, and it meant “coarse cloth” to cover a certain section of a space. Rugs are like the comfy, stylish shoes that complete the look of your house. Living room rugs can make or break the appearance. While bedroom rugs may complement the aesthetics of your room and create a statement if chosen appropriately. As a result, additional care must be used while selecting the proper rug, particularly if purchasing rugs online. Here are five things to remember while choosing rugs and carpets:
How to make sure you’re choosing the right rug?
- Make sure you have the measurements right.
The size of your living room rug should be determined by the size of your space, not by the size of your coffee or center table. Choosing the proper rug size can assist to fill in the gaps in your room and make it appear larger.
- Choose a bedroom rug that complements the style of your space.
If your room’s upholstery is subdued, a colorful rug may be used to create a focal point or to emphasize a feeling.
- Select the appropriate fabric and material for your role and requirements.
- Select the appropriate rug texture. It may give your property more visual depth and character.
- To choose your ideal rug & sort by your selected budget.
Our Latest Blog
In this day and age, every decision we make can have a lasting impact on
When it comes to adorning small windows, the task of selecting suitable curtains or blinds